Mufta PND 63x2 RN
- Brand: STR
- Product Code: 1831
- Availability: In Stock
Country of origin - Ukraine Type of coupling - Transitional Diameter of the thread of the first end-2" N Maximum temperature of the working medium 40 degrees. Material of the coupling - Polypropylene Working medium - Water, Non-aggressive medium, Liquid medium Working pressure - 25 bar Type of connection - Threaded Nominal bore -40 mm
Mufta PND 63x2 RN
Clamping couplings with an external thread are used for direct connection of polyethylene pipes, installation of water supply networks for drinking and technical water supply, arrangement of wells, irrigation systems. They are also often used to supply drinking water to residential buildings and utility rooms, to supply liquids in the production cycle, to connect polyethylene pipes used to insulate an electrical or communication cable.
The couplings are universal, that is, they are compatible with polyethylene pipes from different manufacturers. The couplings are highly resistant to various chemicals.
Advantages of couplings
• -easy to install - no tools or special skills are needed, products are delivered ready-made;
• -reliable hermetic connection thanks to the sealing system
• -Easy to repair - it will not be difficult to change any part in the compression fitting;
• -reusable use - they can be removed and installed many times;
• -chemical and corrosion resistance;
• -possibility of connection with metal elements.
• -ecologically safe
• -resistance to external influences and temperature extremes, frost resistance
Diameter (mm) 63
Connection type Connection / Male thread
Fitting thread diameter 2 "
Maximum working pressure (bar) 25
Maximum operating temperature (° С) 40
Buy product Mufta PND 63x2 RN in our online store