Terms of sale
You can pay for the purchased goods in any convenient way:
- Upon receipt.In the transportation service NOVA POST, Delivery, Ukrposhta or another Transport company (cash on delivery is available for all regions of Ukraine, for this the carrier will require an additional fee).
- Prepayment. Instant transfer to a PRIVATBANK card (via Privat24 or at any branch of Privatbank). Card number - check with managers
Learn more about payment methods below...
Delivery of all goods presented in the online store in Kharkov is carried out by agreement of the parties.
- Own delivery service.
Delivery in Kharkiv region and regions of Ukraine carried out with the help of various Ukrainian carriers. You can specify the date, time and delivery time (if necessary) with our manager, who will contact you to confirm the order.
- Cost of delivery depends on the volume and delivery address, as well as on the distance of the delivery address from the city of Kharkov.
- Delivery to other cities of Ukraine carried out through courier companies at the current rates of the courier company.
- You can place an order through the website or order by phone.
- After placing an order, you will be sent a letter to the e-mail address you specified with the terms of payment and delivery of goods to your city (or everything is agreed on by phone).
-We will also send payment details and an indication of the exact amount for the goods, taking into account the delivery service..
- Payment is made through any bank providing such services..
- In case of receipt of goods by self-delivery, payment is made in a convenient way for you..
-The order is accepted for processing only after the funds are credited to the seller's settlement account.
-If you refuse the goods at the time of delivery, then only the cost of the goods (excluding shipping costs) will be refunded, as the service (delivery) was provided.
- The deadlines for receiving an order depend on the address and region of delivery, the work of a specific delivery service, and do not directly depend on the seller.
- The order can only be delivered to the nearest district center (if the settlement is located in a remote place - a village, village, etc.)
- The order sent by the carrier will be delivered directly to you or to the persons indicated in the carrier's receipt, only upon presentation of an identity document.
- V in case of product claims, You need to contact the seller.
- In case of cancellation of a prepaid order, the cost of the canceled goods will be transferred to your current account.
- The cost of delivery of the order is paid by the buyer.
What to do in the following situations.
- If a product is delivered that does not correspond to the ordered one, you have the right to refuse this product until the moment of payment.
- If there are any qualitative or quantitative defects in the delivered goods, you inform us about the incident and we undertake to consider the situation and resolve it within 14 days. .
Cancellation of ordered goods due to,not related to the appearance, in the event that exactly the goods that were ordered were delivered to you, i.e. the refusal of the goods is not the fault of the seller - the service for the return of the goods is paid by the customer.
Payment for goods:
Payment is made in hryvnias.The buyer confirms with his signature in the order form that the goods have been received (has no claims to the assortment, quantity). After 14 days after receipt of the goods by the buyer, the Seller does not accept claims regarding the assortment, quantity, compliance of the received goods with the ordered. At the time of the conclusion of the contract for the sale of goods (payment for the receipt of goods), the Buyer may receive a sales receipt, cash receipt or other document confirming receipt of the goods.
In our online store you can pay for the goods in the following ways:
Cash to courier.
You pay for the goods after delivery..Payment in cash can be made only upon delivery within the city of Kharkov.
Clients from other cities are offered to choose one of the payment methods listed below.
For a legal entity: after receiving the order, we will issue you an invoice for payment.
All necessary documents (original invoice and waybills) will be delivered along with the order.
For (individuals) private buyers: after receiving the order, we will provide an invoice that you can pay in a convenient way for you.