Mufta PND 32x1 1/4 VR
- Brand: STR
- Product Code: 1798
- Availability: In Stock
Purpose-For PE pipes (Polyethylene), Type-Coupling, Working medium-Water, Connection type - Clamping -Threaded, Nominal bore-32 mm, Diameter-32x1 1/4 ", Material-PE (Polyethylene), Country of origin - Ukraine
Mufta PND32х1 1/4" with internal thread
Clamping couplings with female thread are used for direct connection of polyethylene pipes, installation of water supply networks for drinking and technical water supply, arrangement of wells, irrigation systems. They are also often used to supply drinking water to residential buildings and utility rooms, to supply liquids in the production cycle, to connect polyethylene pipes used to insulate an electric cable or communication cable.
The couplings are universal, that is, they are compatible with polyethylene pipes from different manufacturers. The couplings are highly resistant to various chemicals and are universal, that is, they are compatible with polyethylene pipes from different manufacturers. The couplings are highly resistant to various chemicals.
Advantages of couplings
• -easy to install - no tools or special skills are needed, products are delivered ready-made;
• -reliable hermetic connection thanks to the sealing system
• -Easy to repair - it will not be difficult to change any part in the compression fitting;
• -reusable use - they can be removed and set many times;
• -chemical and corrosion resistance;
• -possibility of connection with metal elements.
• -ecologically safe• -resistance to external influences and temperature extremes, frost resistance
Diameter (mm) 32
Type of Clutch
Connection type Connection / Internal thread
Fitting thread diameter 1 1/4"
Maximum working pressure (bar) 25
Maximum operating temperature (° С) 40
Buy product Mufta PND 32x1 1/4 VR in our online store